Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Recent Random Thoughts

It's cold as heezie outside

Why is there a Spanish version of Irreplaceable? Just another way to tell him to get his ass out!
Listen here:
http://www.myspace.com/beyoncespania

What am I going to talk to six students about for 3 straight hours that doesn't include Jay-Z, Black History or the latest issue of Essence?

Damn, I'm ready for Roots to come on! Fight the Power!

These fools on American Idol are crazy! Who's telling these people they can really sing?

Eating lunch today I noticed 7 white men sitting together. They ALL had on blue dress shirts, black ties and black wool coats-all the same length! Is that standard corporate attire or were they clones?

Why can I immediately cut my "driving-in-the-car" praise and worship off to call somebody a 'stupid b*tch' in 2.5 seconds when they drive crazy? It's like Turret's or something. I'm a work in progress-lol. If it helps, I always say, 'I'm sorry, Lord!'

Myspace is getting out of control. I think my grandma has a page, I just don't know about it yet.

I'm too excited about finally having dental insurance. Laser-whitening, here I come!

WE MISS ROBERT!!

2 Comments:

  • At January 18, 2007 at 7:04:00 AM PST, Blogger T.a.c.D said…

    Its hard to talk to students about anything other than the mess that is in "main stream media" I find its easiest to just talk about their lives and experiences and then relate it back to my past experiences...

    Power to the People in deed!

    Thats corporate america for you...hence the reason I will FOREVER be in non-profit/grassroots organizations!

    who you telling we are ALL works in progress I did that this morning...praise and worship and being pissed off at the slow drivers....shame...Lord forgive me!

     
  • At January 18, 2007 at 1:08:00 PM PST, Blogger Southern_Lady said…

    I knew someone would feel my pain!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home