Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Monday, December 11, 2006

Wherever You Are/Silly of Me

Have you ever had a person that you just couldn't get to? Someone you really wanted to be with? Like ever? If so, it's so brief, so quick, so over so fast, you damn near don't have memories sufficient enough?

This is in reference to someone I'll call Runaway Love. I am officially missing Runaway Love. Very stupid of me, but I can't help it. He's here today, gone tomorrow. Story of his (and my)life. Over and over again.

Have you ever smelled something like a scent or just the night air and it reminds you of a feeling you had when you were with that person? Happens to me all the damn time and it makes me sick.

I realized (again) that I have to, MUST say goodbye to Runaway Love. When (no ifs, because it's his job to appear when I'm over it)I see him again, I cannot revert my mind back to the past. I can't go forward living in the past.

So......

Goodbye Runaway Love, wherever you are....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home