Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, September 05, 2008

Today is Friday

Today I don't feel so good. This morning I get up and drive to work and I have a splitting headache. It's sinus, I know. Ugh. It's unseasonably cool outside even in September. I have a sneaky suspicison that SHE is on her way to visit me this month. My ex co-worker calls her period "Keisha the Bitch". I think that's hilarious. Maybe I"ll call mine "Bertha the Beast".

I have a half-day since I worked last night. I was really excited about it because it's only a few hours, but I be damned if it's not taking an eternity for 12:30 to come. I swear the clock on this computer has not changed since 30 minutes ago.

Anyway, I'm going to Nashville tonight for the John Merritt Classic. Tennessee State will play my beloved Southern University. It's going to be different since Gustav came through and shook Louisiana up. Half of Baton Rouge and the majority of New Orleans still don't have electricity. It's crazy. I don't expect a big turn-out, but those Jags like to travel regardless. Anyway, hopefully, I'll have a good time.

THEN, I will sit still for a minute. Until Homecoming the next month.

Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

  • At September 6, 2008 at 7:28:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Man if I would have been I on my grind and checking my usual blogs I would have known you would be in nashville and maybe we could hung out. Next time I'll know to hit all the blogs on Friday nights. Hope you had a great time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home