Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Night

This is one is gonna be a hard post. I've been out of the office all day, so I'm just now getting to the blogs and commentary on Michelle Obama's WONDERFUL speech at the DNC last night. I would be out of order as a blogger if I didn't dedicate a post to that historic moment. However, I can't find the words to say.

All I can say is the moment was REAL and not scripted or staged. It was so eloquent. And when she spoke, tears filled my eyes. That's the kind of emotion that came from my heart and manifested in tears running down my face. If you watched it, certainly you felt the same.

I guess that's all I can say. Oh, and Barack telling Michelle she "looked real cute." Gotta love it!

Oh, and who would have thought I'd get that excited over Ted Kennedy! He looked so good!

http://gallery1.demconvention.com/Default.html?Date=8/25/2008&TimeBlockID=2&ProgramID=-77

2 Comments:

  • At August 26, 2008 at 2:32:00 PM PDT, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yeah, I'm not so sure why I was so excited to see Ted K either! But I feel you, her speech was real smooth and genuine. I just love 'em. They're one of those couple you'd willingly bet money on their marital happiness off camera...

    - random visitor, reading random blogs, like I randomly do

     
  • At August 29, 2008 at 8:55:00 PM PDT, Blogger Sterling Silver said…

    Girl, what can I say? History in the making. Barack and his wife are an inspiration for more than just politics. That is something we truly need in this day and age.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home