Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Friday, August 07, 2009

This Ish Has Got To Stop

It's official.

I suck at blogging. What happened? Three years ago it was on and poppin. Remember this or this? I was in my Hey Day (I guess). Now....eh. Do you much how much has gone down or the things I've seen that would have made for hilarious stories? I'm not even talking about events and issues in the media. I mean, just in my life.

Let's see....I've passed up commentary on McNair, Nas/Kelis' drama, Obama's ratings dropping like flies, the he-she on Diddy's Making His Band, MORE Michael Jackson (RIP! Don't stop till you get enough!), Twitter ish and even this fool shooting up the gym. I even had a venting session about Black In America 2. Couldn't even finish it. What is that about?

Ugh.

Sometimes, I just don't have anything to say. I wonder if anybody's out there anymore. Rather, I don't have the energy or time to say it. The house is consuming me. I'm supposed to have a housewarming in a few weeks and the decorating is going nowhere fast. So that's where I am.

And there it is! I'll do better.

2 Comments:

  • At August 7, 2009 at 10:30:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Monah said…

    Honestly, I keep hoping that you'll start posting regularly... like once a week. That's only because I'm fairly new to your blog. I perused through some of your old posts and I like your writing and wouldn't mind reading anything else you've got to say.

    Congrats on the home and good luck with the housewarming.

     
  • At August 7, 2009 at 10:37:00 AM PDT, Blogger Southern_Lady said…

    Awww, thanks Monah! So there is one still reading. I promise to post atleast once a week. Twice? We'll see. Do you blog, too?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home