Quarterlife Mocha Girl

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Is All the Drama Necessary? Is it really?

I work in a small office. So small, you can hear everyone's conservation. You can even hear them breathe if you tried hard enough. Why is it that in a small office with less than 15 employees, there's always an issue? An issue about what somebody is or isn't doing? Why doesn't he/she like me?

Thank God, I was not involved (I never am!). The question is this: If someone doesn't care for you in the workplace, why is that a problem? If he/she does not affect your productivity, your environment and most importantly, your paycheck---who cares? That's life, deal with it. I'm tired of hearing about all the drama and what he said, she said, they did. Life isn't always going to go your way and people won't always be pegged into the small spots you've arranged for them.

GET OVER IT!

Haaa (exhales slowly) That feels much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home